Student Care Department provides support and services to ensure that all GCS students are properly cared for and that there are processes in place to help them if they encounter any difficulties.
Support services available to you include:
1. GCS will conduct feedback with students via the various listening and learning channels with priority given to address students’ needs and requirements
2. GCS will review feedback from student to identify areas for improvement or to address issues relating to feedback with student. Feedbacks could be grievances, complaints, compliments and appeals.
3. If the issue cannot resolve amicably, Course administrator (CA) will assist the student to file an appeal in writing to the Management when necessary.
4. CA to update records of student tracking system
5. CA and Management will review the written statement submitted by student against effectiveness of the current practice and procedures.
6. Action plan will be advise and executed within 2 weeks of receiving the written statement from student.
7. For appeals related to academic matters will be referred to Academic and Examination Board.
8. Schedule next meeting date to review progress, the time limit may be extended upon good cause shown.
9. Pass final resolution.
To build and maintain relationships with students, GCS provides one-on-one mentoring. Faculty and staff volunteer as mentors and meet with students to connect them with the GCS community, to academic support services, to GCS resources, and to help students navigate GCS processes.