Drive Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction
This WSQ Level 5 module covers knowledge and application skills in the assessment of the service quality and customer satisfaction levels within an organisation. Upon completion of this module, you will acquire the skills and knowledge to:
– Classify components of service quality and customer satisfaction framework.
– Differentiate various types of benchmarking criteria and key performance.
– Translate types of improvements in service quality and customer satisfaction.
– Specify methods to communicating service quality and customer satisfaction performance to stakeholders.
– Develop service quality and customer satisfaction framework in accordance with organisation’s business strategy.
– Identify strategic needs and priorities of the organisation to develop the organisation’s key performance indicators in service quality and customer satisfaction.
– Recommend improvements to address service performance gaps.
– Communicate service quality and customer satisfaction performance to stakeholders.
– Instill interest in finding out how customers perceive the competitor’s service quality and customer satisfaction.
– Initiate discussion with stakeholders to formulate plan to bridge service performance gaps.
Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction training is a vital part of any business and can ultimately be what makes the business a success or failure. Frustrated or unhappy consumers can have a negative impact on your business operations. Regardless of the nature of your company’s business, it is so important to adopt the right strategies to improve the quality of customer service. This course provides the skills to ensure customer satisfaction before, during and after the product or service has been delivered.
In this course, you will discover how to positively connect with your clients, the skills and techniques for retaining your valuable clients and winning repeated businesses. Organisations and individuals will become more service oriented after completion of this engaging and insightful course.
DATE: 18 – 19 April, 2020
TIME: 9am – 6pm
DATE: 16 – 17 May, 2020
TIME: 9am – 6pm
FOR REGISTRATION:Please email full name, company name, designation, company email (please no private emails allowed) & phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Garleen Rae at 6220 6228. Next year’s programme schedule are available upon request. Enquire now! You may also register at our office here in 20A Temple St, Singapore 058565
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.